Since 1990, we've been offering a full range of graphic design services from concept to printed piece, from business cards to web pages, serving clients world-wide.
now, we've gone international
And with that, we've added some exciting new services to our list to match our exciting new expansion and look.
- Award-winning print and web design, illustration and logo design
- Public relations
- Social media
For Staiman Media, developing a great team means finding staff members who are not only great at what they do, but who also are genuinely nice people. We have transplanted Americans, a native Israeli and a French oleh. In addition to coming to work each day with a talented, friendly group, we all get to practice foreign languages! Our staff members are patient, friendly and honest, all traits which our clients greatly appreciate. That makes coming to work each day fun for us, and better for our clients. Meet the team:
- Yael Portal, Director of Business Development, owned her own maternity store here for 13 years. She brings her friendly manner, coupled with her business experience to the office. In Israel for 16 years, she knows the ins and outs of Israeli business.
- Shmouel Halimi, Art Director, has done work for the award-winning musician Matisyahu, as well as other well-known clients. His talents extend beyond the print and web design field, including his experience as an accomplished musician and music video producer. Shmouel moved to Israel 12 years ago from Paris.
- Sara Fridman, Graphic Designer, grew up in the Old City, and has been working in the field of both print and web projects.
- Matityahu Manin (no relation to the aforementioned reggae singer) leads up our marketing and PR efforts.
- Jeremy Staiman, President, made aliyah at the end of 2010. In 1990, he founded, and still directs, Staiman Design, a widely-respected design firm in Baltimore, Maryland.